Become a member, there are many benefits!
NZ Airports – our members
There are currently 38 airport members, operating 42 airports. We also have non-airport members who provide services to airports such as architects, airport safety and business advisors and engineering consultancies.
There are many membership benefits.
• Regular Airport Forums to meet with your professional peers
• Updates about changes in regulation and policy
• Share innovative airport management systems and practices
• Support the sector voice for the value and role of airports
• Ensure decision makers hear airports' views
• Access airport industry connections, advice and support
• Provide airport boards and owners with industry perspective
• Have a say about the future of airports and aviation
• Contribute to policy and advocacy for the sector
• Join a small airports group (<100,000 passengers annually)
• Specialist working groups to help tackle key challenges
• Access members-only NZ-specific airport resources
• Toolkits and good practice guides
• Members-only online information
• Annual events including a national conference
• Regular updates on airport news
• Contribute to telling the story of New Zealand’s airports
Choose from the membership options below. Our rules require the board to sign-off on airport membership applications. Airports can apply online with just a few basic details.
Annual membership fees
Airport membership fees are calculated from air and passenger movements
All fees are exclusive of GST